Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let Me Count the Ways...



Daniel: "How am I wacky??"
Megan: "Let me count the ways..."
  1. He gets overly silly about...well, me.
  2. He thinks white white white tennis shoes are OK with very dark wash jeans. (They're not, just in case you were wondering.)
  3. "Three is the magic number! Ah, ah, ah!"
  4. Megan: "One and two and ti and four and..." Daniel: What kind? Early Grey or English Breakfast?"
  5. Hungarian food (or really any ethnic food) makes him go crazy with hunger.
  6. The Cranberry Festival sparked an intense desire for all things cranberry themed.
  7. Being an Eagle Scout is an excuse for anything.
  8. His idea of "fun" reading is history stuff.
  9. His idea of "fun" in Washington DC is all the historical stuff. (Is anyone else noticing a trend here?)
  10. He can magically break IKEA wine glasses.
Trust me, there is more. But I'll stop for now...
I love you, D!

No comments: