Friday, August 8, 2008

I AM Still Alive

Hey everyone...I suppose I've kinda been MIA for a few weeks. It seems like crunch-time of monumental proportions here...summer is beginning to come to a close and between finishing my online statistics course, trying to connect with kids, spending time with my mom, and preaching in church on August 17 (you should come!) there just isn't enough time for everything. Besides I also want to finish revamping my blog, plan a cross-country road trip with two of my best friends, lay out my new room at school, go through my stuff at home, and see lots of people. So, with all this to do, blogging has fallen by the wayside. I apologize. I do hope you can forgive me.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, things don't just stand still so I can get more done. So I'm going to go to our junior high/high school girls spa night and sleepover! Yay for pampering with all-natural facial masks, junk food, and movies. =)

No comments: